This job post is managed by
Job description for Project Architect Interior ( 3D Sketch up - CAD Draughtsman) at Pt Studio Artalenta Indonesia
- Knowledge and Benefit of Understanding process & Working Result
- International standard
- Collaboration with the Principal & Artisan
- Capable of clear and effective communication with clients and exhibits strong presentation skills, interactive working method
- Prepare designs and technical drawings and solutions to complex architectural and interdisciplinary problems, develops, checks designs and details, provide routine site visit, participates on-site meeting & email correspondences,
- The successful applicant will be experienced in hospitality and restaurant, residential design, and Resorts
- The ability for quick thinking, clear communication of ideas verbally and through sketches/visualization
- Ability to multi-task and working towards multiple deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Design Management: Responsible for project design development, extensive knowledge of all aspect professional practice of multiple assigned projects working under a minimum of supervision of a Project Director or Principal, Exceptional technical and Construction knowledge to solve technical constructions document challenge independently
- Oversees the entire project team on medium to large-sized projects or significant parts of a multi-component project or particularly complex assignment.
- Design Documentation: Thorough understanding of all project phases & project closeout, stage of Preliminary & preparation including Code requirements, building systems, programming, space planning, COLOUR & MATERIAL selections, FF&E selections, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documentations, and Contract Administrations.
- Design Development & Visual presentation: 3D presentation with proportion, dimension & scale, including mood boards and material sample. Prepare the project work plan in conjunction with another individual team including the timing and format drawings, mockups, schedules, data summaries, and specifications or descriptions.
- Act as Studio`s liaison with vendors and contractors, including visits to project sites and Vendor workrooms to check the progress of production & construction
- Daily coordination with Principle & Project Director, Architectural team, Daily report with Manufactures & Vendor, Daily Research & Autocad drafting, General project management responsibilities
- Comprehensive understanding of and the ability to coordinate and lead all design disciplines
- Seeks creative and innovative solutions to assigned tasks and develops associated research and documentation for these solutions
- Performs material research and participates in coordination and preparation of project specifications
- Project Architect: Excellent ability to coordinate and collaborate with project engineering, Consultants, contractors, and jurisdictional regulatory authorities.
- Project Documentation: Excellent ability to produce high-quality construction drawings in terms of both technical aspects as well as drawings standard.
- Project Management: which consists of Schedule & Agenda, to discuss and review with Internal Studio & External team work and manage budgeting, project progress, and Contract administration with another management team. Communicates with outside parties regarding specific tasks, documentation & documents, and related question for the project tasks. The position is Client facing and highly collaborative with and within teams locally or suppliers across Indonesia, coordination with vendors and manufacturers.
- Project Supervision: Direct & deliver the works of Studio and Site Office, organize project team on a day to day basis and functions as the primary facilitator of communication between the In-house team and Out-of-House Consultants and deliver on-site project installation & reports. Provides oversight and monitoring of work of support staff, including Quality Control
- Develops responses to contractor questions, inquiries, Site instruction, and prepare field observation reports under periodic supervision. Controlling tasks for Architecture material & finishing, Civil works & Structure details.
- Reviews selective shop drawings and samples, check and coordinate details fit out on-site based on dimension and proportion.
- Design Architectural, Materials & Detail Architectural
- Managing design strategy
- Managing design process
- Managing design implementation
- Emails & Design administration
- Ensure all drawings & documentation are ready prior to submission & hence meeting deadline
- Update progress design stages
- Provide Operational support to project parties (Job completion, supplies quotation, delivery coordination, hospitality, accommodation, sourcing material & sample)
- Attend meeting with consultants, vendor, suppliers
- Involve in Project meeting & responsible for minute of meeting, agenda (weekly)
- Coordinate between STUDIO & SITE PROGRESS
- Able to understand, superimpose & oversee various drawings, which consist of (structure engineering, MEX P, interior design, landscape & other specialist)
- Perform various architectural drawing, interior drawings & presentation (visual communication)
- Perform design schedule to match project time schedule
- Assisting in planning & designing with principal
- Managing client relation
- Expert in oral & written communication (Indonesia, English)
- We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Designer with 4-6 years of Architecture & Project experience who excel in conceptualisation and the translation of ideas through to exceptional design outcomes, collaborate on preparation designs to meet clients program, quality guidelines
- Demonstrated general knowledge of building materials, detailing, construction technique related engineering principles and building code
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Architecture, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Sketch up, 3D Studio Max, AutoCad and basic hand sketching skills
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia - FLUENT in ENGLISH
- Applicants must be willing to be interviewed and work in Bali, Indonesia
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specialising in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent
- ACCOUNTABLE & Full-Time position(s) available
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More