Job description for Programmer at PT. Mandiri International Technology
- Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Management, or other relevant fields
- Minimum 1 - 5 years experience as a programmer
- Having knowledge in banking transaction journal in general, especially for Tellers and DPK, ISO 8583, Web Service, Financing, Securities, Trade Finance, Treasury
- Skillset: PHP, Laravel, Java Spring Booth, ISO 8583, SOAP Web Service, API, Talend / Play, ETL, Data warehouse, SQL, MySQL / Postgres / MS SQL, Oracle, DB2, CodeIgneiter
- Find the sequence of instructions that will automate in carrying out a particular task or solve a problem
- Compile and write program development documentation and subsequent revisions, including comments in the instruction code so others can understand the program being developed
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and double-checking the program to ensure that the desired results have been successful.
- Discuss with managerial, technical, and technical personnel to clarify program objectives, identify problems, and suggest changes.