This job post is managed by
Job description for Program Manager - Online International K12 at Marathon Education
- Develop, test, and adjust educational programs to ensure quality according to international standards (curriculum, materials).
- Recruit, train, assess, and evaluate the quality of teachers responsible for the program.
- Propose other projects and programs that are suitable for the learners' needs as well as the current education market.
- Create monthly, quarterly, and annual teaching plans to ensure learning progress.
- Monitor and address educational quality issues raised by students, parents, and relevant departments.
- Coordinate with other departments within Marathon Education to implement the company's OKRs and the responsible department.
- Perform other related job tasks as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar position at public/private schools that teach international programs
- Fluent in English, (other languages if relevant)
- Candidates with experience studying in international programs are preferred.
- Enjoys challenges and working in a dynamic and rapidly developing startup environment.
- Directly participates in the company's strategic product development.
- Training and development orientation.
- Working with the young and dynamic Technical Team.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More