Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
In need of a laptop or certain devices specifically for work? It's on us. We will provide the necessary tools that you need so you can focus on what you do best and get a job done.
Job description for Professional Product Owner at Pt Nomura Research Institute Indonesia
- Manage product goals maximizing the value of the Product for customers, users, and the organization
- Communicates with stakeholders to understand objectives and actively collaborate with them during the development of a product.
- Create and manage product backlogs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders regarding product backlog prioritization based on scope, budget, and time constraints.
- Collaborate with developers in product backlog refinement and all scrum events.
- Inspect and evaluate development progress, and determine whether the product increment is acceptable and shippable.
- Accountable for each stage of the development process and iteration.
- 3+ years of Product Owner experience in any well-known software environment.
- Strong ability in describing product backlog acceptance criteria.
- Ability to break down massive product backlog items into smaller and releasable items.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like scrum, kanban, XP, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in Scrum Management.
- Ability to present complex value propositions to other teams.
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
- Familiarity with web-based collaboration tools such as Wrike, Trello, ClickUp, and Confluence.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner.
- Working knowledge of SaaS, cloud computing technical issues (e.g. deployment, configuration, integration, etc), authentication and authorization concept and technologies.
- Apply via Glints
- A screening interview with our in-house recruiter
- Aptitude test
- Technical test
- Interview with our user
- Practical test
- Final interview