Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Must have skills
Job description for Product Manager at Brankas
- Execution of product strategy and roadmap.
- Formulation and tracking of product-related goals and metrics.
- Lead user experience strategy and ensure the voice of the customer/user is represented in all areas of the organization.
- Own the complete product backlog from product definition to commercialization across one or several of Brankas’ main customer / partner verticals.
- Provide technical support to business development efforts, such as requirements gathering, initial technical support, advising on and overseeing client integration projects.
- Work together with various Financial Institutions from various countries.
- Work closely with qualified individuals with past experience on delivering open banking solutions primarily for financial institutions in South East Asia.
- 5+ years of experience in fintech product management and market strategy
- Well-versed with Fintech Innovations in the South East Asian Market
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box
- High degree of self-initiative, proactive and self-driven to drive results
- Able to think outside the box, innovate and differentiate
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive within a fast paced, culturally diverse and hands-on environment
- Excellent technical acumen and familiarity with API’s, programming languages, and databases
- Familiarity with integrations with bank and non-bank entities in the region
- Great communicator with best in class english speaking skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in delivering products from 0 to 1
- 100% remote work + flexible working hours
- Competitive salary + 13th month bonus + health insurance + benefits
- Leaders in Open Banking/Open Finance in South Asia
- TOWN (Time Off When Needed) leave policy (paid time off)
- Outstanding teammates who want to celebrate your success
- Mentorship and guidance
- Excellent leadership and network of individuals