Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At PT.ASWADA BHOGA NUSANTARA, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Join us at PT.ASWADA BHOGA NUSANTARA and get plenty of other benefits that you can enjoy as we build our dreams together.
Job description for Product Manager at PT.ASWADA BHOGA NUSANTARA
- Create and deploy marketing strategies, lead conceptualization and implementation of key growth initiatives, and maintain current market intelligence on overall industry verticals and competitors
- Perform analysis, research, and benchmarking to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Contribute to generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and increase conversion
- Develop detailed requirements and prototypes based on strategy and business direction
- Seek product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows
- Make creative recommendations for product development related to business scale-up, both in terms of functions and resources;
- Providing suggestions for tracking the product usage and customer’s feedback for the product.
- At least 2+ years of experience working as a product manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university, majoring management business or any related field.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a data-oriented mindset; able to rely on data to understand various happenings and define & measure success on every project
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth company a plus
- Team player with proven abilities to navigate stakeholders to deliver outcomes
- An idea generator. Comfortable with challenging status quo, creative, and possess grit to drive idea to fruition.
- You know how to work with agile product development teams and are excited about identifying new ways to help your team be effective.