Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for PMO/ CEO Office at Mekari
- Support the CEO Office team in framing business problems; finding and analyzing relevant data to solve strategic business issues
- Conduct quantitative/qualitative research and analysis necessary in developing recommendations for Management Team
- Prepare and finalize, among others: process mapping and business process improvement, performance dashboard, etc.
- Act as PMO for multiple projects
- Monitor the overall performance of relevant stakeholders
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Coordinating the development of SOP, manual, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable a successful implementation of new business/project
- Visualize overall project schedule, report project issues status, and potential risks
- Required Skills: Project Management, Business Intelligence, Business Development,
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance/Business or another quantitative discipline
- Exposure to both strategy and operations side of the business is preferred
- Experience in the technology industry preferred
- Adaptable, agile, and willing to learn
- Strong work ethic and proven track record working in teams
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to details
- Competitive salary + daily allowance
- Private health insurance (outpatient, inpatient, maternity, dental)
- Allowance for sports activities and glasses/contact lenses
- Strategic office location, accessible by MRT
- Flexible working hours and remote work culture
- Notebook Ownership Program
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to take part in growing Indonesia's no. 1 SaaS company