Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Personal Assistant and Secretary to CEO at Hello Kreasi Indonesia, PT
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc
- Attend meetings and keep minutes of the meeting, you also need to follow up the progress of each point regarding its deadlines
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives (domestic & international)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and assist in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
- To handle and maintain professional relationships with key and potential business partners, including VVIP partners
- Maintain executive's personal needs and agenda
- Diploma/Associate/Bachelor Degree in secretary, business administration, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as executive secretary/personal assistant or similar administrative role
- Professional proficiency in English and Mandarin is a must
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g. ERP)
- In-depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure