Job description for Performance Marketing at Ternak Uang
- Plan and execute all digital acquisition activities (for mobile app and website) using ads platform including SEM, social media, display advertising campaigns, affiliate marketing, programmatic, etc.
- Work on a budget to reach maximum KPI, keeping the CAC at the optimum level.
- Manage communication with multiple vendors trackers in order to achieve acquisition objectives.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Do campaign acquisition fraud monitoring and take actions to minimize the fraud numbers.
- Plan and create a small-scale A-B test campaign to optimize campaign and creative performance better.
- Suggest new digital channels that have the potential to increase new user numbers efficiently.
- Manage to set up integration apps with other vendor platform whenever it is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- Open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.