Job description for People and Culture Officer at Rahsa Nusantara
- Graduated from Bachelor's Degree from any major/Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
- People focused person and have experiences in Human Resources field for more than 1 year.
- Great knowledge and passionate in Human Resources.
- Have a great interpersonal skill, critical and creative thinking, adaptable and fast learner, excellent in details.
- Having a design skill and public speaking skill is a plus.
- Preferable domiciled in Bandung.
- Responsible for a wide range of HR tasks from onboarding to offboarding and also administering all things related to employee in Rahsa Nusantara.
- Help Rahsa Nusantara well-known as option for job seekers to choose their working place through our social media.
- Responsible for meet hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates.
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process.
- Plan, implement and coordinate internal events and activities for office employees and production employees.
- Managing compensation (include payroll) and benefit also performance appraisal.
- Contribute to and or lead HR projects and tasks as assigned.