To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for OPERATIONS MANAGER at Dat Bike
- Oversee workflow and performance of operations team (customer service, bike servicing, and store operations).
- Be a strong leader and standout colleague, collaborating with cross-functional teams (marketing, production, R&D, and sales team) to ensure the best customer experience.
- Design or improve workflow and operational processes to increase the productivity and effectiveness of the operations team.
- Manage the operations and appearance of Dat Bike's stores (daily operations, merchandising, inventory).
- Manage customer experience in all communication channels, providing exceptional customer service to visitors/customers.
- Build partnership with third-parties to support sales team.
- Analyze business data to suggest improvement in process and plan resources for business expansion
- Ensure data completeness and accuracy in the CRM & ERP system for operations team.
- Minimum 2 years operations management.
- Established record of accomplishment managing operations to deliver the highest quality and standards.
- Systematic, data driven, and entrepreneurial approach to accomplishing tasks with far fewer resources than a big company would have.
- Bias for action; self-starter approach to challenging the status quo.
- Experience working with CRM and ERP system.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, without formal requirements documentation, in a fast-paced environment; ability to manage changing priorities.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel (10-30%) required.