Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Job description for Operations Intern at Vox Camerata
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good copywriting skills and good eye for design,
- Attention to detail,
- The ability to work independently on important projects,
- An open-mind, positive attitude and willingness to learn,
- And most importantly, a strong interest in the arts–specifically music.
- Serve as Stage Manager and liaise with venue staff during performances.
- Conduct and assist with inventory management for Vox Camerata, including the setting up and dismantling of rehearsal spaces.
- Attend production meetings for in-house productions.
- Assist with the writing of blow-by-blows, including cue timings and singer placements.
- Assist with internal communications with the artists, crew and members.
- Assist the Programmes Manger in managing the portfolio of existing partners, artists and venues.
- Assist the Programmes and General Managers in maintaining contracts for productions and events.
- Assist with the management of project budgets and the submission of timely reports to General Manager.
- Assist the Programme Manager with budget planning exercises for the organization.
- Work with other Executive team members and Managers to provide content ahead of time to maximise opportunities for partnership and promotion.
- Assist the Programme Manager with conducting on-going evaluations of the programmes and services and implement improvements as necessary.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills, and proficiency in speaking and writing in one other language.
- Resourceful team player who possesses initiative and capable of working independently.
- Mature, meticulous and has a high level of discretion and integrity.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; experience with using WordPress for website management will be an added advantage.
- Needs to be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A strong interest in entering a position in the non-profit arts sector--the arts, theatre, museums--is vital.