To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
We generally give this to our loyal employees who serve the organisation for a certain specified period of time. Eligible employees are offered to buy our Company's shares at a discounted price.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Operations Executive at Glints Vietnam
- Tenure Touchpoints: Regularly interact with managed talents to support and communicate, document feedback, and guide juniors on best practices.
- Issue Resolution: Promptly solve client and managed talent issues, aiming for a high resolution rate and mentor juniors on effective problem-solving.
- Managed Talent Satisfaction: Enhance managed talent satisfaction through positive engagement, trust-building, and swift issue resolution, with guidance provided to junior staff.
- Performance Reviews & Renewals: Coordinate managed talent’s performance reviews and contract renewals, ensuring process efficiency and accurate salary adjustments.
- Managed Talent Engagement: Organize and lead engaging community events to foster managed talent retention and provide feedback to the demand team.
- International Exposure: Got an experience engaging with our Regional Team.
- Career Advancement: Grow with continuous learning and clear progression paths.
- Make a Difference: Directly influence talent satisfaction and company performance.
- Competitive Benefits: Receive top-tier perks and work in a supportive team culture.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in HR Operations, HRMS, Customer services or related field.
- Superior oral and written communication skills, fluent in English.
- Good at solving problems and fixing issues.
- Capacity to effectively collaborate and multitask the given tasks.
- Quick to pick up new tasks and flexible in changing situations.
- Ready to learn and use different work-related software.
- Great at working with others and making strong work relationships.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More