To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
As much as we care about our business, we also care for every one of our employees' wellness. To keep you happy at work, we provide a range of self-help services and facilities that you can use at any moment.
Must have skills
Job description for Nutritionist Sales at SOL Integrative Wellness Centre
- Competitive salary package. We offer basic salary with high commission pay-out up to above RM7K monthly.
- A team of supportive and awesome people to work with.
- Opportunities for career development and advancement.
- An open mind for new ideas. We value creativity, hard work, initiative and radical ideas.
- Act and assist the Sales Manager on daily sales running of sales operations and activities.
- Maximise sales revenue and profitability by achieving personal sales target on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Providing the best possible after sales service to members and handling customers enquiries, feedback and complaints.
- Building customer loyalty and generate Member Referrals from existing members.
- Research competitors’ products/pricing and stay informed about the activities of health services and promotions.
- Surveying articles/news on health column for compiling selling tools information
- At least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field. Any science related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Eager to learn and get good understanding on the company products.
- Excellent communicator with multi-cultural background clients.
- Professional responsibility and accountability.
- Possess positivity & enthusiasm.
- Are passionate, confident and persistent.
- Able to handle criticism.
- Have exceptional communication, time management, and customer service skills.
- Possess knowledge in complementary and alternative medicine treatment and screening
- Have experience in Aesthetic Sales / Medical Wellness Sales / Healthcare Membership / Direct Selling.