Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for NodeJS Developer at PT Mitrais
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Develop CI/CD pipelines to support your development efforts
- Manage change control within the product life cycle.
- Identify design improvements and value engineering opportunities.
- Attend design reviews and project technical progress meetings.
- Exceptional spoken English and communication skills
- At least 5+ years writing back-end code using NodeJS
- Highly familiar with best practices AWS API development using core services: EC2, Lambda, RDS, API Gateway, ELB
- Familiarity with CICD and workflow automation for developing APIs on AWS
- Strong understanding of MVC design patterns and microservice architectures
- Mobile app development experience is a plus
- Experience delivering robust APIs using Express
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments such as Oauth
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git\
- A CAREER, not a JOB!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment, with the possibility to relocate to our regional offices and work remotely
- Free English classes, English is our working language
- Lots of opportunities to improve your competencies on our technical boot camps, certification programs, and soft skills training courses
- Hackathons with big prizes!
- Learn about life at Mitrais from our current team by searching #mitraislife on Facebook or LinkedIn.