This job post is managed by
Job description for Mobile Developer (React Native) at Cakeplabs
- About your responsibilities for the Role:
- Building and maintaining React Native application.
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications
- Writing high-quality code and documentation
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Keeping on top of new technologies
- More than 1 years of of mobile engineering experience
- Available for full-time work.
- Good understanding of UX/UI design exposure and in making apps work intuitively and with
- Having experience in using RESTful APIs and related libraries/frameworks.
- Good cross-team collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to the different team members.
- Well-versed with Jira and Git
- Love learn a new thing.
- Able to work on extremely tight deadlines.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More