This job post is managed by
Job description for MARS and Progress Consultant at TRC JSC
- Analyse the impact on the business, including the stakeholders, policies and processes, of any digital technology project or initiative.
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a plan/ tactic to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts by providing input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness for the change
- Manage stakeholders expectations
- Track and report issues during exécution
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- At least 3 years of experience in consultant in business model, understand the functions of Commercial software (SAP/ ERP/ Oracle...)
- Project implementation skills and project progress monitoring
- Good at communication and training skills
- Good at English (Fluently)
- Ready to travel domestically and internationally
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More