This job post is managed by
Job description for Marketing Intern at Ancient8
- Refine marketing materials, documents and plans.
- Interact with communities, follow-up with tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, web).
- Review and provide summaries on social analytics.
- Report to the management team on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree or candidate for Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with social media platforms.
- Competitive Income: Negotiated depending on capacity
- Amazing Teammates: Working directly with the BOD and receiving specialist knowledge is a great opportunity to level up. Additionally, working directly with global partners is a chance to contribute to your professional development.
- A youthful, open, and dynamic working environment that encourages creativity and experimentation with new ideas.
- Remote-first work environment, occasionally working from our office in New York City or attending company retreats.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More