Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Marketing Executive (Vietnam Based) at Norbreeze Group Pte Ltd
- Executing marketing campaigns and activities that deliver on business’s sales objectives (across all business channels) and grow Cocomi’s in-market brand awareness.
- Planning and managing social marketing channels to grow social following, presence, and engagement.
- Devising and executing member’s acquisition and retention plans to grow loyalty consumer base and drive brand engagement.
- Assist in planning and executing full spectrum of marketing campaign activities (including but not limited to A&P, digital, social media, PR, events, partnerships), across an omnichannel business model (e-commerce, retail point of sale).
- Create content for marketing communication deliverables on touchpoints including print, digital, and social, which are on-brand and drive intended call-to-action.
- Work closely with graphic designer to develop marketing collateral deliverables supporting all channels (e-commerce, retail stores, wholesale).
- Develop and implement content on social media channels to maximize engagement.
- Prepare press releases and media pitch to media community for seasonal new launches and campaigns.
- Support to engage media and influencer community to grow media/social buzz and social followings.
- Provide content vetting and copywriting support to regional wholesale partners.
- Support in execution work for mall-related marketing campaigns that our retail stores participate in.
- Liaise with external stakeholders (malls, vendors, agencies, partners) and internal stakeholders (merchandise, logistics, creative) to execute marketing activities and promotions.
- Execute photoshoot and video shoo whenever necessary– as part of content creation process.
- Prepare marketing-related presentations and reports that tracks and evaluate effectiveness of marketing efforts to make recommendations for future better implementations.
- Monitoring and sharing new and latest digital marketing trends for business considerations.
- Develop and implement Cocomi’s member reward program to drive brand engagement and loyalty.
- Explore partnerships to enhance Cocomi’s membership offerings.
- Work closely with agency to plan and develop regular e-mailer communications to members and newsletter subscribing base to drive traffic and conversion to retail stores and/or e-commerce channels.
- 2+ years of experience in campaign marketing, especially in retail and fashion industry.
- A solid team player equipped with a strong collaboration spirit with cross-functional teams in multicultural environment
- Have a can-do-attitude to strive for excellence at work
- Able to work and deliver in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Resourceful, efficient, and able to work independently
- Creative, meticulous with an eye for details and aesthetics
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Effective project management skills
- Experience in PR, social media and influencer community management
- Basic photography and videography skills.
- Retail and fashion industry: 1 year (Preferred)
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More