Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Marketing Analyst at Altea Care (pt Sehat Digital Nusantara)
- Supporting marketing team in managing overall marketing campaigns for one or more campaigns under the Platform team.
- Responsible for analysing, optimizing, and strategizing the App Install, User Acquisition, and transaction
- Track and measure all digital marketing metrics including, but not limited to, actual spend, conversion volumes, ROAS metrics, optimization per day, GDS, etc.
- Analyse a large set of data to identify market trends, user behaviour, and insights for recommendation of marketing and business strategy.
- Responsible in campaign execution in one or more display media sub-channels, e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google Display Network, Programmatic Media
- Analyse and assess the performance of online advertising campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into insights and recommendations for revising the campaign strategy.
- Correlate quantitative and qualitative data to optimize new campaigns, taking into consideration consumer behaviour, product selection, and potential revenue.
- Growth-hack organic digital marketing investment by implementation of scalable digital marketing across channels covering key identified target consumers.
- Plan short term marketing growth strategy in respective countries, responsible for executing digital marketing budget and usage monitoring.
- Dual reporting line to Digital Marketing Manager
- Formal education min s1 (any major is welcome, but applied math / engineering is preferred)
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools like Google Analytic 4, Firebase, Mixpanel.
- In-depth experience with CRM & Advertising tools like MoEngage, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads
- Have at least 1-2 years prior experience in Digital Marketing preferably in Application based company
- Have a solid and proven track record in driving app install growth and user acquisition
- Intermediate understanding of Digital Marketing Mix (including how it works on both app & mobile web + desktop)
- Analytical thinking & good numerical reasoning skills
- Fast learner & like to challenge new things with Intellectual curiosity.
- Proficiency in Excel or similar data processing tool.
- Good communication skills with proficiency in English, self-driven, strive for excellence
- Knowledge in programming and data processing is a PLUS.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More