Must have skills
Job description for Maintenance and Service Engineer at Raydent Supplies
- Providing technical support and helping our customers by responding to their requests for service in a timely and efficient manner.
- Carrying-out Preventive, Corrective and Breakdown Maintenance of our machines that were sold/loaned to our customers, and at the customers’ sites.
- Conducting Contract Preventive Maintenance of our machines that are located at the different institutions and ensure that they are in proper working condition.
- Installing new equipment(s) that are purchased from the company, by our customers. This work may include, but is not limited to, connection of the customers’ premises facility lines such as water supply, compressed air, drainage and electrical power supply to our equipment(s).
- Trouble-shooting of faulty equipment under servicing, repair and modification when necessary.
- Tabulate and prepare commissioning forms, maintenance forms, service and repair forms and provide estimation of workhours / workdays involved in your dedicated projects and assignments.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to build and maintain customer relationships to ensure customer retention.