This job post is managed by
Job description for Logistics Solutions Specialist at Buymed
- Develop new business and regional relationships to increase market share in logistics.
- Develop solutions to address gaps and weaknesses in supply chain operations of customers.
- Engage in targeted conversations that steer customers to solutions that address their needs.
- Evaluate the prevalent trends, dynamics and market movements to grow business.
- Forecast customer needs to enhance offering and competitiveness.
- Lead discussions with stakeholders to ensure the completion of requirements and activities.
- Manage the development of co-created solutions with customers to enhance offering and competitiveness.
- Plan delivery of logistics services that meet customer requirements.
- Propose solutions and explanations from analyzing data and research outputs.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven experience of 2+ years in logistics solution business development and implementation.
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to synthesize complex information and provide strategic insights
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to effectively engage with clients and stakeholders
- Results-oriented with a track record of driving business growth and achieving targets
- Understanding of sales logistics processes, including partner relationship management, order fulfillment, and customized delivery solutions
- Understanding of logistics trends, supply chain dynamics, and market movements
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and industry standards within the Pharma logistics domain
- Performance & salary review once per year
- Yearly performance bonus up to 2 months
- 15 days of annual leave
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law
- PVI Insurance
- Opportunities to be trained by professional co-workers
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More