Job description for Learning and Development Specialist at Fishlog
- Conduct & Facilitating training & development for all employees.
- Conduct training needs analysis in order to design program in each function
- Conceptualized and develop learning syllabus, learning module, and training materials
- Conduct training needs analysis in order to design program in each function partner with internal stakeholders regarding the learning program needs in their respective departments.
- Monitor the implementation of learning of learning programs with various learning delivery methods
- Continuously evaluate the training program and training materials
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields from a reputable university
- 2+ years of experience in L & D, Training Specialist, Trainer or similar role.
- Proven track record in building and nourishing relationships with various stakeholders.
- Strong communication, Coordination, interpersonal & good database management skills.
- High interest in training / people development.
- Preferably Fluent in English communication (verbal & written)
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Discussion with our Talent Acquisition
- Final interview with User