Job description for Lead Product Manager at Jakmall.com
Lead Product Manager is responsible for the end-to-end product cycle, which includes developing, launching, and maintaining a new product or service. They will also work with other divisions to coordinate the production of a final product or service that meets customer needs and helps the company achieve its goals. Lead Product Manager is responsible for managing a team of product managers and ensuring that all teams are aligned.
You will be placed on the Warehouse (Internal) Squad
- Conduct research and analysis on product metrics, customers, market, and internet trends to identify problems.
- Generate new ideas based on the identified problems that increase market share, customer experience, growth, and conversion rates.
- Develop and design product strategies from the ideas obtained.
- Translate product strategy into requirements and prototypes.
- Conduct product implementation monitoring to see the product's impact and ensure timely progress.
- Lead the team to produce products that can increase market share, customer experience, increase growth, and conversions.
- Manage product team workload.
- Determine the scope and priority of activities based on the impact on business and customers.
- Establish a shared vision with all stakeholders to align the overall roadmap based on the priority and effort needed.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field is preferred.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Strong logical thinking and reasoning.
- Strong intuitions of user experience.
- Able to develop mobile apps and website products is preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Data-driven and solution-oriented.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
What is Jakmall.com?
Jakmall.com is the number one dropshipping supplier in Indonesia, which has sold many hi-tech gadgets, and innovative products. Prior to that, we were well-known as one of the pioneers of the Indonesian online marketplace since 2016. It makes our credibility has won the heart of more than ten thousand dropshippers.
Our goal is to create an inclusive growth of the digital economy in Indonesia through commerce. Therefore we established a programme named Jakmall Affiliate Program. The programme aims to empower retailers and suppliers of all sizes to connect and do dropshipping business easily. No more upfront inventory costs or shipping logistics hassle. Even it will benefit the member of the Jakmall Affiliate Program in the growth of online commerce that is currently spiking up.