This job post is managed by
Job description for Lead Product Manager at Jakmall.com
- Conduct research and analysis on product metrics, customers, market, and internet trends to identify problems.
- Generate new ideas based on the identified problems that increase market share, customer experience, growth, and conversion rates.
- Develop and design product strategies from the ideas obtained.
- Translate product strategy into requirements and prototypes.
- Conduct product implementation monitoring to see the product's impact and ensure timely progress.
- Lead the team to produce products that can increase market share, customer experience, increase growth, and conversions.
- Manage product team workload.
- Determine the scope and priority of activities based on the impact on business and customers.
- Establish a shared vision with all stakeholders to align the overall roadmap based on the priority and effort needed.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field is preferred.
- Have 3-5 years of experience in relevant fields.
- Strong logical thinking and reasoning.
- Strong intuitions of user experience.
- Able to develop mobile apps and website products is preferred.
- High attention to detail.
- Data-driven and solution-oriented.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More