This job post is managed by
Job description for Junior Network Engineer at Melvar Group (PT Melvar Lintasnusa)
- Monitoring & Troubleshooting Melsa Network.
- Service Migration (Termination, connection mutation, atc).
- Make weekly reports.
- Routine checklist for all Melsa network devices.
- Incidents: Reroute Connections, Filter traffic abuse, Coordination of Upstream Disruptions, Replace Network Devices.
- NOC internal projects.
- Work and Project Documentation.
- 1-2 Years experience with Cisco / Mikrotik or other related products. Fresh Graduate are welcome
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP protocol, internet, and computer networking.
- Knowing Switching & IP Routing (Static, Dynamic, OSPF, BGP).
- Having knowledge and familiarity with Cisco & Mikrotik products.
- Excellent analytic, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
- CCNA/MTCNA certification is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Placement in Bandung
- Ready to join ASAP
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More