This job post is managed by
Job description for Junior Brand Manager at CV Jogi Citra Mandiri
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management, or a related field.
- Previous work experience in marketing, particularly in the cosmetics or skincare industry, would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of the cosmetics and skincare industry trends.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret market data.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good presentation skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Creativity in generating innovative marketing ideas.
- Strong multitasking abilities and good time management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Create, develop and implement brand objectives, marketing strategy and plans to leverage SOM of the brands.
- Conduct and create complete analysis on brand positioning, brand performance, branding strategy, pricing and strategies implementation.
- Responsible for the promotional budget and ensuring the initiatives are launched effectively in terms of spending limits and campaign impact.
- Work closely with internal teams to launch new products and improve existing product formulation by constantly reviewing beauty market trend and customer’s insights.
- Utilize mix marketing tools (Endorsement, Digital Ads, Offline Billboard, Reseller Strategy, etc.) as part of the marketing strategy.
- Oversee Brand Marketing's team and provide support to internal teams on brand-related issues.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More