Job description for Junior Account Manager - Cosmetic Ingredients at French Chamber Of Commerce In Singapore
- promoting the natural active ingredients among customers;
- managing distributors in South East Asia;
- detecting new projects and turning it into success;
- following up the projects with the commercial team;
- prospecting new customers on your territory;
- participating to professional cosmetics tradeshows.
- master or engineering degree in biology, biochemistry, pharmacy or similar as this job mixes science and business
- 1 to 3 years of successful sales experience in BtoB for cosmetics active ingredients, pharmacy or food industry.
- a professional experience in a foreign country would be an advantage.
- Open-minded, you have a strong spirit of conquest, are attracted by new challenges and aspire to join an international company with high values and constant growth.