Job description for IT Support at PT Mitra Kerja Utama
- Min. 2 years of relevant working experience in IT with or knowledge of operating systems and technologies, networking products and system and system performance monitoring tools.
- Required Skill(s) : Basic network and srver related skill sets including DHCP, active directory, Cisco & Aruba Products etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written in english.
- Willing to be place at Slipi, Jakarta Barat.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, tools, applications, email systems, laptops, desktops, software and hardware.
- Handle business-critical tasks and system improvements.
- Enable faster and smarter business processes and employee productivity.
- Serve as the subject matter expert supporting MAC OSX, Windows and all common office software and applications, such as Microsoft, Adobe etc.
- Install, configure and support workstation software, hardware, printers and network peripherals.
- Analyze staff needs, identify vulnerabilities, boost efficiency and accuracy.
- Execute system and network administration, design, documentation, implementation and testing, ensuring components meet needs and work together seamlessly.
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot and provide technical support when needed.