Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
For migrant workers, housing can be a worrisome issue. But worry not, we can help you find a place to stay and offer financial assistance to cover your housing expenses. Partially or fully.
This job post is managed by
Job description for IT Project Manager at YouApp
- Collaborate with product managers and stakeholders to understand product vision, goals, and requirements.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and user feedback analysis to identify opportunities and improve existing features.
- Define product specifications, user stories, and acceptance criteria for development.
- Work closely with the design team to create intuitive user interfaces and experiences.
- Coordinate with developer teams during the development process to ensure timely delivery of features and resolve any roadblocks.
- Manage and conduct product testing, including user acceptance testing (UAT), and gather feedback for iterative improvements.
- Monitor key product metrics and user feedback to identify trends and areas for optimization.
- Assist in the preparation of product documentation, including user stories, guides, FAQs, and release notes.
- Plan and execute kanban tasks and sprints in a team.
- Participate in daily stand-ups and scrum meetings with the team.
- Coordinate and manage internal resources and third parties to ensure smooth execution, including testers, designers, and developers.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Stay up-to-date with technology trends and competitors, and research technologies required to execute the project(s).
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to scope technical requirements.
- Collaborate with testers to ensure the product is in production condition.
- Build scalable frontend architecture, including reusable widgets and resources, by following best Flutter/Android/iOS practices.
- Create scalable backend architecture and reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Take a proactive approach to propose and resolve issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven experience as an IT Project Manager, preferably in a technology or startup environment.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools like Jira.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Required Technology Stack: Flutter/Android/iOS/NextJS/ReactJS/NestJS/AWS
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More