Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Inside Sales Representative (English Speaker) at PT Dael Komunikasi Global
- Identify sales opportunities and start the sales cycle converting MQLs to SQLs by discussing the prospects' needs
- Calling prospects in real-time and setting up next-step qualification calls and demos
- Moving swiftly past gatekeepers and quickly engaging decision-makers to agree to a next step discovery call or product demonstration
- Clearly present the key benefits of our products to decision-makers at prospective client companies
- Carefully hand common objections to direct prospective clients and pass for an in-depth discussion with an Inside Sales Representative
- Meticulously managing and updating lead information in our CRM pipeline and leveraging CRM functionality to maximize lead touchpoints
- Qualify leads for the next stage with B.A.N.T criteria or similar methodology
- Achieve key performance metrics results in a fast-paced environment
- 1 to 2 years of sales development experience
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to facilitate dialogue and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Communication and listening skills, empathy, prospecting and questioning ability using IT tools and platforms
- High focus, fast learning, and adaptability skills for a fast-paced environment
- At least 1-year experience with various technologies, including CRM and predictive dialers.
- You have experience qualifying calls/opportunities to the next stage with the B.A.N.T criteria or similar methodology.
- Experience managing marketing leads
- Experienced in software or technology sector sale
- Health and wellness benefits
- Team building events