Must have skills
Job description for Illustrator at Nice To Meet You Studio
- Create engaging illustrations for print and digital.
- Enhance our brand illustration style and actively look for ways to extend our storytelling reach.
- Gather key messaging points for each project and ensure that all illustration concepts convey the right information.
- Ensure that all illustrations meet technical requirements.
- Generate ideas and concepts that are clear, communicative, and engaging.
- Work collaboratively with other members of our creative team to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception.
- Bachelor in illustration or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- A compelling portfolio that showcases aesthetic awareness, high-caliber drawing skills, and command of multiple illustration styles
- A high level of proficiency using illustration tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, Procreate, and Affinity Designer
- A keen understanding of vector graphics creation, including mastery of the “Pen” tool
- Capable of generating hand-drawn illustration concepts quickly and precisely
- Able to generate thoughtful and engaging illustration concepts that go beyond 1-to-1 representation
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain creative decisions in words and writing
- The ability to receive, interpret, and implement constructive feedback from project stakeholders into your illustration work
- Able to learn new tools and processes quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment