Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Nice To Meet You Studio allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Job description for Illustrator at Nice To Meet You Studio
- Create engaging illustrations for print and digital.
- Enhance our brand illustration style and actively look for ways to extend our storytelling reach.
- Gather key messaging points for each project and ensure that all illustration concepts convey the right information.
- Ensure that all illustrations meet technical requirements.
- Generate ideas and concepts that are clear, communicative, and engaging.
- Work collaboratively with other members of our creative team to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception.
- Bachelor in illustration or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- A compelling portfolio that showcases aesthetic awareness, high-caliber drawing skills, and command of multiple illustration styles
- A high level of proficiency using illustration tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, Procreate, and Affinity Designer
- A keen understanding of vector graphics creation, including mastery of the “Pen” tool
- Capable of generating hand-drawn illustration concepts quickly and precisely
- Able to generate thoughtful and engaging illustration concepts that go beyond 1-to-1 representation
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain creative decisions in words and writing
- The ability to receive, interpret, and implement constructive feedback from project stakeholders into your illustration work
- Able to learn new tools and processes quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment