Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
We generally give this to our loyal employees who serve the organisation for a certain specified period of time. Eligible employees are offered to buy our Company's shares at a discounted price.
This job post is managed by
Job description for IELTS/TOEFL/SAT ENGLISH TEACHER [DIST 9] at Yola
- Perform teaching duties and administrative activities related to teaching (which may include extra-curricular activities).
- Be responsible for lesson planning, preparation, assessment of students, and to attend certain other training/events as required by the company.
- Mark and provide appropriate feedback on written work
- Manage and track the performance of students measuring this progress against key performance indicators in line with the Yola‘s curriculum
- Brings integrity and a strong work ethic to every situation, communicate clearly and can think on their feet.
- At least a Bachelor‘s Degree from an accredited university, IELTS 8.0
- Has more than one year-experience in teaching IELTS, SAT, TOEFL and/or General English.
- Holding Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree from an accredited university and Teaching qualification (CELTA/TESOL/TEFL or equivalent).
- Being knowledgeable of Test Prep (IELTS/TOEFL/SAT/GMAT) formats and teaching techniques or experienced in teaching kids aged 4-15 (Dolphin and Junior Program).
- Being familiar with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Gmail, ...) will be a plus.
- Holding strong confidence, excellent communication, presentation and critical thinking skills. Passionate about language learning and interested in long-term career opportunities.
- Must be able to teach 40 hr/month and available in weekdays evening and weekends full day is a must.
- Maximizing and unlocking teachers’ full potentiality by inspiring and empowering each teacher.
- Professional training courses to help teachers develop your expertise and gain the opportunity to work and learn from experienced leaders.
- Fair and transparent performance evaluation, salary review and reward system to recognize teachers’ contribution.
- Comprehensive wellness package for teachers and teachers’ relatives (followed by Vietnamese law) and incident health package for teachers.
- Visa and work permit will be supported by Yola.
- Hands on social activities, like team building/outing, Gala dinner, appreciation on Teachers’ Day…
- Competitive benefits for full-time contracted teachers: tuition discount up to 100%
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More