Must have skills
Job description for HR Executive at greypanel
- Responsible for full recruitment cycle which includes HR administration, staff recruitment & retention, and employee welfare.
- Plan, design, develop compensation programs: base pay, incentive, and other reward programs, including evaluating cost and effectiveness of programs.
- Monitor and review the performance management system and its related communications efforts by analyzing data and feedback and developing continuous improvement actions.
- Design career pathways to help employee understand their career development options.
- Design and develop internal HR policy in support of the Company’s goals and operations requirements
- Manage individual communications, organizing activities to evoke positive association of employee with the organization
- Organization values and culture definition, implementation & development, create a positive office environment.
- Degree/Diploma holder in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ generalist HR experience, preferably in IT related industries.
- Good knowledge of labor Law, HR best practices and policies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin.
- Problem solver, able to multi-task, prioritize and establish deadlines in a fast-paced environment.