Job description for Head of Marketing and PR at PT. Koltiva
The Head of Marketing and Public Relations responsible for communicating key messages and promoting a positive image of a company. This role will be the strategic arm of the company that will orchestrate the whole marketing communication and PR efforts to shape and drive the brand image through public relations and marketing activities. You will directly report to the CMO and work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing, Product Marketing and Brand & Creative Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Head of Marketing and Public Relations responsible for maximizing brand presence on various channels (e.g., web, event), Cultivating and maintaining relationships with media, Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Work with internal stakeholders to formulate the company story and craft messaging in response to new competitive positioning, press releases, etc.
- Expand company awareness through the press, social media, events and other content channels.
- Ensure that the marketing message is presented on the corporate website in a visually compelling way.
- Own the consistency of all touch points along the buyer's journey, with a particular focus on customer engagement and happiness.
- Create and develop an impactful partnership, advertising, sponsorship strategy to drive brand image and awareness, as well as push commercial targets and provide value for our partners.
- Proactively identify additional marketing opportunities and strategies to drive customer value.
- Improve relationships with media and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Improve product brand awareness by utilizing SEO.
- Work with the head of digital marketing to meet the goals of improving our SEO, and blog activity by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any major. Preferred in marketing management.
- Proven experience in product marketing (minimum 5 years of experience required).
- Proven working experience in public relations required.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have critical thinking skills and result oriented.
- Understanding of Agri-tech is a plus.
- Experience in B2B is a plus.
Report This Job
About the company
501 - 1000 employees
Company Overview Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains
Office addressJl. Mampang Prpt. Raya No.66, RT.9/RW.3, Tegal Parang, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12790