Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At PT. Koltiva, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at PT. Koltiva, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Job description for Head of Marketing and PR at PT. Koltiva
- Work with internal stakeholders to formulate the company story and craft messaging in response to new competitive positioning, press releases, etc.
- Expand company awareness through the press, social media, events and other content channels.
- Ensure that the marketing message is presented on the corporate website in a visually compelling way.
- Own the consistency of all touch points along the buyer's journey, with a particular focus on customer engagement and happiness.
- Create and develop an impactful partnership, advertising, sponsorship strategy to drive brand image and awareness, as well as push commercial targets and provide value for our partners.
- Proactively identify additional marketing opportunities and strategies to drive customer value.
- Improve relationships with media and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Improve product brand awareness by utilizing SEO.
- Work with the head of digital marketing to meet the goals of improving our SEO, and blog activity by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any major. Preferred in marketing management.
- Proven experience in product marketing (minimum 5 years of experience required).
- Proven working experience in public relations required.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have critical thinking skills and result oriented.
- Understanding of Agri-tech is a plus.
- Experience in B2B is a plus.