Job description for Head of HR Operation and Analytics at PT. Koltiva
• Manage payroll process for employee to ensure the process always complete on time.
• Design and manage the compensation and benefits plan to ensure that it always complies with regulations and is competitive in the market.
• Manage employee time recording to ensure all employee complete time recording on time.
• Manage membership of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, Pensiun, Kesehatan, Health insurance, and all benefit to ensure organization is comply with government policy
• Manage company Human Resources Information System so that the master data stored in the HRIS is always updated.
• Manage requests for data and analysis from HR stakeholders to meet their needs and business requirement in the form of HR report and dashboard.
• Provide a consistent HR advisory and acting as a business partner to the stakeholder, with policy and service agreement in line with legal requirement and industrial relation best practices.
• Monitor standard HR operating procedures to ensure consistent service delivery.
• Control the exit administration for those staff whose leaving company properly & not properly to ensure all process are comply with organization policy and legal requirement.
• Bachelor’s Degree in human resources management, economics, law, industrial engineering.
• Minimum 10 years working experience in the HR operation field.
• Minimum 3 years experienced in the same position.
• Experience in designing and handling compensation and benefit related payroll, BPJS, insurance, and other benefit.
• Familiar with Human Resource Information System.
• Experience with human resources dashboard and analytics.
• Have industrial relation exposure for handling employment issues.
• Passionate about the HR customers and demonstrated experience at building a relationship with them.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• The ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent management and leadership skills.
• Proven track record of clear communications with C-suite stakeholders and across cross-functional teams.
• Ability to use the company budget as efficiently as possible.
Report This Job
About the company
501 - 1000 employees
Company Overview Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains
Office addressJl. Mampang Prpt. Raya No.66, RT.9/RW.3, Tegal Parang, Kec. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12790