Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At Toyu, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining with Toyu allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Job description for Graphic Designer at Toyu
- Collaborate with leadership and respective teams to brainstorm and develop new graphic design ideas with an understanding of news dynamics, trends and targeted audiences for our social media
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Prepare layouts, mock-ups of a design using illustration, photography, color and computer generated imagery either by hand or Procreate
- Research markets, competitors, and industries to compare and create graphic design that is innovative and original
- Being able to receive a brief and direction from creative team and then convert it into images, layouts and other designs
- Bachelor degree in Art/ Design or any relevant major are welcome
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experienced with Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and InDesign, specifically with mockups and multimedia presentation
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills both in Indonesian and English
- Ability to listen and apply constructive criticism from peers
- Excellent time management skills
- Up to date with pop culture, new trends and styles.