Job description for Graphic Designer Intern at CIRCUS DIGITAL
- Support work with Account & Creative team to conceptualize and produce graphic artwork for pitches / tenders.
- Support in various stages of the design process (research, conceptualization, communication, execution, revision)
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval
- Last-year student or fresh-graduate degree in art and design related field
- Competently using graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, …)
- Be self-motivated and hardworking, able to work independently both effectively and efficiently.
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment
- To be trained necessary skills