Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Must have skills
Job description for Graphic Designer (Freelance) at Pt. Nusantara Creative Partners
- Bachelor Degree in Art/Graphic Design/Visual Communication Design or related fields (Fresh graduates are welcome)
- Understanding of social media marketing, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Have a good taste, good references and able to create design accord to its purpose.
- Always be looking for new and existing trends
- Required Skill(s): Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Well-organised, strong sense of urgency and good time management skills
- Photography, video creation and motion graphic tools proficiency is a plus
- Have a knowledge about upper class lifestyle and Healthy products is a big plus
- Written and verbal communication skills in English & Bahasa
- Planning and developing concepts, graphics and layouts for social media, product illustrations or other publication materials for existing clients, potential clients, and other projects
- Proactively generate new ideas to portray concepts and advertise client brands
- Understand how to utilise creativity to communicate ideas effectively to support a business objective
- An innate understanding of up-to-date design language to be applied to help best adapt all marketing campaigns
- Briefing and advising clients with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
- Working on proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required