Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] Senior Product Analyst at TAPTAP
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization
- Collaborate with Product Managers to suggest, and perform strategic and ad-hoc data work.
- Develop dashboards and define metrics that inform success for the Product Team
- Help design, execute and evaluate A/B tests to improve the user journey
- Explore large, complex, and loosely defined datasets to create actionable insights
- Work collaboratively with product team members such as: product managers, engineering, and design, as well as with core data team members such as DA and data engineers
- Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement
- Develop and build dashboards to demonstrate user usage patterns
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work
- At least 2 years of experience as a BI Analyst, Data Analyst, or similar positions with direct experience in data
- Problem-solving, storytelling with Data, growth hacking
- Strong understanding of different types of databases and their relevant use
- Experience in working with large datasets using SQL and common Business Intelligence applications (e.g. Power BI, Google Studio).
- Familiar with python or other programing language is a big
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a high tolerance for ambiguity and just-do-it
- Ability to communicate complex business insights and influence others to drive results.
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview