Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] Senior Key Account Specialist at Amway Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Serve as the primary interface between Amway Business Owner (ABO – Amway Distributor) groups and internal stakeholders to drive Leader Growth Solutions (LGS) implementation to achieve business goals.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop, revise & implement customized programs for each ABO segment.
- Design & implement Amway sales initiatives programs through identifying risks, improved areas based on understanding of ABO, market segment, industry conditions & business rationale.
- Partner & build relationship to engage ABO with Amway value, products & strategies through implementing field activities such as rallies, seminars, meetings & forums...
- Conduct account management analytic & reporting for monitoring business performance of assigned region, ABO groups and Leaders.
- Full technical proficiency in sales plan, incentive plans, sales analytics, ABO business practices and selling techniques • Primarily consults with Amway management and Key accounts/mid and high-level ABO leaders
- Develops and leads projects/programs with moderate complexity
- Serves as a member of local/global account teams
- Direction given in: projects
- LGS Job: Consults with Key accounts/mid and high-level ABO leaders
- Analyze :
- Analyzes qualification and requalification data to identify root cause problems
- Identifies patterns within qualification and requalification data that indicate both recurring obstacles and positive trends
- Understands the individual ABO’s motivations and goals and can predict key needs
- Develops tailored messaging for specific ABOs to address short-term, tactical concerns
- Qualifies short-term, tactical growth opportunities to guide and advise accounts
- Determines best way to position local sales strategy alongside the account’s potential short-term goals in coordination with the upline Strategic Account Manager
- Sets appropriate agendas for meetings to drive the local execution of strategy
- Opens the meeting in way that establishes credibility as a true Amway expert
- Uses open-ended questions to probe for growth opportunities to help the account troubleshoot tactical issues affecting the execution of local strategy
- Explores the account’s current, short-term (1 year) desired outcome
- Identifies strengths and gaps in the local execution of strategy
- Helps the account define solutions to core problems affecting the local execution of strategy and the account’s desired outcome
- Helps the account create a tactical plan to achieve success
- Provides the account with the information they need to identify where qualification/requalification breakdowns and obstacles occur
- Ensures the account uses standard metrics and policies to monitor progress against the tactical plan Monitor
- Measures account performance in relation to the agreed upon tactical plan for that ABO
- Generates alerts and notifications to drive tactical execution and downline performance
- Serves as the single point of contact for all business-related issues and requests
- Manage & lead sales or distributor related projects as per assignment.
- Closely partnering to support ABO for creating & planning field activities initiatives such as recruiting, rallies, seminars… in order to motivate, develop & maximize ABO force.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a qualified & high engaged team to achieve established goals.
- Education Degree Field: Business Administration, Economics or related field: 5 Years
- Business Acumen: see the "big picture" (e.g., overall themes, trends, goals), integrate and balance big-picture concerns with day-to-day activities, and establish strategies for achieving individual or work-unit goals.
- Effective Communication: Promote timely and open flow of pertinent information between self and others and across the organization. Encourages the open expression of ideas and opinions. Demonstrates active-listening skills. Seeks clarification when information or messages are unclear.
- Planning & Execution: ability to convey clear expectations for assignments, developing realistic plans (including action steps, timelines, and resources) to accomplish objectives.
- Build Trust: builds trust to leaders and influences them for their supports on company plan and strategy, typically follows stated policies and practices, balances company benefit and leader's expectation
- Focus on Customer: develops and delivers customer centered solutions, providing exceptional experiences, products, and services that meet ỏ exceed requirements of ABOs. Continuously identifies and provides new ways to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, removes barriers to service, and ensures customer issues are solved.
- Presentation Skill is required.
- Advance computer skills in Ms-word, Excel, PowerPoint…
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview