Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] Senior iOS at IMT SOLUTIONS
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Develop iOS applications (Swift) according to design documents.
- Coordinate with the Testing team to check and fix bugs of the application
- Post-deployment support and bug fixes.
- Team management: technical selection, code review, support team members, progress management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 4 years of iOS programming experience;
- In-depth knowledge of iOS platform;
- Proficient in using XCode tools, Swift programming language;
- Good understanding of OOP and can study new technologies quickly;
- Proficient with Web services, REST APIs, handling JSON/XML, SQLite;
- Proficient in using Git and SVN tools.
- Willingness and ability to thrive in a fast paced and agile development environment
- Good problem solving skill
- Good at logic thinking
- Be able to work under deadline pressure
- Proactive in work
- Willing to study new languages and technologies
- Good written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview