Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] Sales Executive at Fr. Meyer's Sohn Vietnam
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Supporting and developing customers base
- Preparing and implementing marketing- & sales-approaches
- Representing our company to external customers
- Being face to face with our customers
- Maintaining a good image of the company and good relationships with customers and vendors incl. problem solving
- Close cooperation with our pricing & procurement
- Develop and maintain customer portfolio and facilitate business growth
- Initiate, develop and source for new business / potential clients
- Execute strategic sales plan incl. trade and route development
- Ensure all customer visits, opportunities and any other relevant customer information are updated with the requirements and expectations on the Company’s CRM
- Reporting line to the Company’s General Director in FMS Vietnam
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales position or similar
- Experience and familiar with Freight Forwarding and logistics market of Vietnam
- Good exposure to import/export and cross-trade sales activities
- Experience in Agriculture, FMCG, Metals & Chemicals or Forestry verticals is preferred
- Familiar with US and Europe trade lane development will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree in International Trade/ International Relations or International Business will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, good English command
- Highly motivated, independent and target driven with a proven sales record
- Self-motivated and confident individual with an eye for details
- Team player with proactive work attitude
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview