Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] PROJECT SALES STAFF at LS Electric
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Developing new projects, new customers (except Korean PJTs) assigned by Sales Manager/ BOD.
- Setting and achieving annual sales goals.
- Making quotations, bidding documents, contracts.
- Collecting install bases and providing after-sales service business (maintenance, spare-part, retrofit).
- Preparing presentations to explain our company's products or services or solutions to customers.
- Cooperate with factories for technical support & project delivery processes to customers.
- Gathering client feedback to create an effective sales strategy.
- Report to the Sales Manager.
- Graduated in Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation or related field
- English or Korean skills from intermediate and above
- 1+ year working experience in electrical systems (Switchgear, Transformer, Relay, BMS, SCADA,…).
- Good at communication, marketing, relationship building
- Eager to get more new customers
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; Teamwork; Open-mind; Trust
- Willingness to absorb new knowledge and technologies
- Automation knowledge as Software, PLC, HMI, Servo is a plus
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview