Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
Job description for [Glints 5 Ngày] Account Manager at Glints's Clients
- All candidates applying for a Glints 5 Ngày jobs will receive the result of their applications within 05 working days
- All job postings on Glints 5 Ngày provide detailed information about the roles & expectations.
- Take active responsibility for the Mission and Vision of Company: creating and selling great creative work
- Work with key accounts and the MG team to provide creative solutions, to develop new business and to ensure client satisfaction
- Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with assigned clients and maintain positive ongoing relationships that further our creative ambitions and build our clients' businesses
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while interfacing with different internal and external contacts
- Provide exceptional client experience and increase customer satisfaction
- Provide exceptional project management, crisis management and execution
- Fiscal responsibility for overall account profitability including client budget, expense reporting, and campaign profits and losses
- Go Sherlock Holmes on your clients and discover what keeps them up at night
- Strategize innovative ways to reach new clients
- Work on communication proposals and strategies with senior management
- Take an active role in pitch proposals to clients
- Come up with engaging briefs to inspire our creatives
- Vendor procurement and management
- Recruit and build client servicing and project execution team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years relevant experience in account management (lower level with strong ownership mind are also welcome)
- Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
- Ability and proven track record of new business development
- Strong client facing skills
- Successful track record managing multiple client assignments
- Strong presentation skills
- Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
- Knowledge of all agency functional areas; including production, media, research and database
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Apply via Glints
- Screening interview with our recruiter
- Interview with our Hiring Manager
- Final interview