Job description for General Manager Tax at Confidential Company Talenthunt 2-002
- Take the lead in managing tax audit process and timely engage relevant stakeholders including consultants to support the process including data collection and timely escalation of issues to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that the organization meets its tax obligations & objectives complying with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Support strategic tax planning to minimise risks and optimise tax costs.
- Perform all tax compliance routines (accurately and on time) related to Corporate Income Tax, withholding taxes, VAT and all other applicable indirect taxes.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Taxation
- Minimum 15 years of working experience with a combination of professional working experience in Big 4 firm and currently holding the most senior tax role in any leading corporation in Indonesia
- Solid knowledge of tax regulations and laws in Indonesia and international • Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have extensive experience in dealing with tax authorities and regulators on tax audits (field and desk audit)