Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
This job post is managed by
Job description for Frontend Developer at Melisoft Technology Company Limited
- Melisoft is a software solution company that was founded since 2020
- Our Founder team is experts in software engineering and finance with over fifteen years working within the fields and has been in many successful startup ventures.
- We own the exclusive rights to technologies such as H2 Platform, Schema form, and H-Features.
- A youthful dynamic working environment is one of our strongest features.
- Maintain and develop the system with the front-end team.
- Together with the development department to research and propose user interface ideas and applications.
- Responsible for application requirements and interface design.
- Define web-based user interactions.
- Implement highly responsive user interface components using reactive concepts.
- Troubleshoot interface software and debug application code.
- Develop front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitor and improve front-end performance.
- Having graduated from University/College majoring in IT/Computer Science.
- At least 1-year experience in react.js
- Knowledgeable with REACT tools such as React.js, Redux, saga and nextjs.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with thermal-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Wages: Up to 1500$
- Consideration for a salary increase: Once per year
- Social insurance paid according to regulations
- Company's own insurance
- Bonus on Tet holidays and other major holidays of the year
- Company vacation once per year
- There is a 13th salary month and bonus according to the year's contribution
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More