This job post is managed by
Job description for Freelance Software Quality Assurance Intermediate at Glovory
- Performs testing of software releases and document and communicates results
- Participates in research issue and other troubleshooting as it concerns the quality system
- Update documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance or completeness
- Contributes to process improvement initiatives related to quality assurance
- Responsible for unit functionality testing and assurance of highest quality unit release.
- Understanding the product/feature in-depth and also the underlying technical foundation
- Involved in testing collaboration with the associated team by applying the proper and adept testing techniques, tools, and communication skills.
- Understanding requirements related documents.
- Estimating, prioritising, planning, and organising testing activities.
- Possess the ability to operate online productivity tools like notion, google apps, quip, airtable, etc.
- Ability to recognise problems, develop recommendations and implemented solutions.
- Able to perform Manual & Automated Test and set up various frameworks on multiple application platforms such as Android, iOS, and Backend APIs
- Able to work with database concepts and queries (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Possess the knowledge of API testing using postman, JSON viewer, and any other relevant tools.
- Able to use automation tools such as Selenium and Katalon both for web and mobile app based on the existing test cases (Engineer).
- Able to perform prototype design quality assurance.
- Possess the knowledge of how to find and reproduce defects and bugs.
- Possess the knowledge of Flow Testing.
- Possess the knowledge of essential testing methods such as regression test, stress test, black-box test, white-box test, and any other testing methods as required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance or similar role.
- Possess strong analytical thinking, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Possess the ability to work effectively both individually and as a team.
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Pay attention to detail and carefully.
- Dedicated person, willing for close communication during weekdays at 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM.
Glints Safety Tips
Don't provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Legitimate employers and hiring managers do not require an application fee or expect you to pay for training.Learn More